MUDr. Ivana Grohová , M.D.
Internist, General Practitioner
After studying Medicine at Charles University I first specialised as an Internal Physician then as a General Practitioner.
During my extensive experience (in hospitals, international clinics, emergency services, on missions in Kazakhstan) I gradually began to realize that most diseases are psychosomatic in nature and therefore I started studying Psychosomatic Medicine, Psychotherapy, Homeopathy and other alternative branches of Medicine (such as Herbal Medicine, Hypnosis, etc.)
Therefore – if interested – I offer a holistic and a comprehensive approach to treating and the human.
My personal opinion
I personally believe that using the classical treatment with chemical drugs alone cannot heal a patient fully, but only suppress the symptoms and disease persists under the surface. And if I really want to help the patient, I need to focus on the “psyche” as well.
Therefore I work in cooperation with other professionals in Psychosomatic Medicine, Psychotherapy, Homeopathy, Chinese Medicine, etc. and I can offer a comprehensive holistic approach to the disease and the human.
Faculty of Medicine, Charles university Prague (graduated in 1991)
- Internal Medicine – specialization exam in 1996 + Licence
- General Medicine – specialization exam in 2005
- Psychotherapeutic University – finished 2008
- Homeopathy University – finished 2009
- Psychotherapeutic Training – Psychodynamic branch – finished 2011
- Psychosomatic Medicine – finished 2011
- Method “The Journey” – method of healing , Certificate from Brandon Bays
- University of “New Age” (alternative branches of medicine) – study from 2008
- Department of internal medicine, General University Hospital (1992-1999)
- Kardia Ltd. – private clinic specialized in internal medicine with high standard care, cardiology care, emergency services (1999 – 2001), transtelephone monitoring ECG
- Health Centre Prague – high standard international clinic (2001 – 2003)
- Czech Clinic in Kazakhstan – general practitioner, internist, basic surgery and traumatology (2003),
- EMERGENCY SERVICE
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic (2003)
- Meditrans – private emergency service
- Canadian Medical Care-international clinic
- Unicare Medical Centre-international clinic
- Passive French
Courses and certificates of post gradual education courses
- Classical Medicine – Urgent medicine, Diabetology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Haematology, Rheumatology , Infectious diseases, etc
- Homeopathy University
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Psychotherapy University (including 4 years training)
- The Journey Method (Certificate from Brandon Bays)
- University of Alternative Medicine
MUDr. Michael Blažej, M.D.
I studied at 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University, he graduated in 1999.
Afterwards I worked in the department of internal medicine in University hospital Královské Vinohrady and as general practitioner in Motol hospital.
I finished general medicine specialization in 2002. Afterwards he worked in a medical center focused mostly on foreigners living in the Czech Republic. I work in the office of dr Grohová since 2010.
Together with conventional medicine I am interested in alternative medical treatments – I practice classical homeopathy (3 years course by the Czech Medical Homeopathic Association, finished in 2006) and detox homeopathy (course in 2016). Besides homeopathy, I have been studying ayurveda.
MUDr. Adéla Štefková, M.D.
MUDr. Štefková is a general practitioner with a holistic psychosomatic approach. She was born in Ostrava and graduated from Masaryk University in Brno. She has experience with homeopathy, ayurveda, family constellations and other mind-body therapies and is now studying traditional Chinese medicine.
MUDr. Marcela Werbiková, M.D.
After graduating from the medical faculty at Charles university in Prague, she worked in the department of internal medicine in the Na Slupi hospital and Pod Petřínem. Marcela joined our practice in 2006 with few long breaks when living and working in Australia.
She focuses on preventative health, women’s and men’s health and mental health.